Explore the Shipwreck beach, Blue Caves, Mizithres, Turtle island, Cameo island, Keri Caves and
other secluded beaches and sea caves.
Rent a boat in Zakynthos island from Argassi Beach or Zakynthos Part and visit Shiwpreck beach and the Blue Caves. Our boats are available with or without skipper(extra cost) and fuel is included in the price.
- The boat departs at 9 am from Argassi Beach or the port of Zakynthos.
- The tour takes about 7 - 8 hours.
- The first destination is Xigia Beach.
- The second destination is Makris Gialos beach.
- Next stop is at the Blue Caves.
- The final stop is the well-known "Shipwreck" Navagio beach, also known as "Navagio," with its excellent white sand, impressive rocks and the shipwreck of "Panagiotis".
- Next stop is the popular spot called Mizithres and Keri caves.
- Marathonisi or Turtle island follow.
- While sailing to Laganas Bay, you will meet turtles Caretta - Carreta and take pictures of them.
- On the way back, the boat will pass through the wonderful beaches of Gerakas, Mavratzis, St. Nicholas, Bannana, Azzuiro where passengers can choose to swim either on crowded beaches or in isolated ones always in agreement with the captain .
- Shipwreck" Navagio beach
- Blue Caves